Download Al-Quran for Your iPod
- Enable Disk Use on your iPod by following the simple instructions on Apple's website. Your iPod should appear on your computer as a new drive.
- Download Al-Quran for your iPod to your computer.
- Unzip the downloaded file using an unzipping utility of your choice to Extract the files to your computer. Make sure to use the Extract feature and retain the original file structure. (AL-Quran Folder, Preferences File)
- Locate the Notes folder in the new iPod directory on your computer.
- Copy the Extracted files (AL-Quran Folder, Preferences File) directly to the Notes folder on your iPod.
- To hear the Surahs as well, you may download the mp3 files to your iPod at this point.
- Eject iPod from your computer.
- On iPod, navigate to Main Menu - Extras - Notes. Allow a couple of minutes for the Notes files to load. You may use your iPod while the Notes are loading.
- Tip - In Settings, you can set the Notes function to display in your Main Menu on the iPod.